To provide a local forum for discussion, learning, and support to people involved in all areas of human resources or people management.
- To provide an opportunity for Human Resources Professionals to freely express their views and opinions, on matters which concern them.
- To promote fellowship and awareness among Human Resources Professionals in the communities served by the BHRN.
- Provide timely presentations on legislative issues and valuable training opportunities, including the provision of a broad base of programs, to meet all the needs of all aspects of our members.
- To be able to network through the widest possible cross-section of the Human Resources Community, both in our membership and the executive of this network organization.
- To be influential through the development of a reputation for excellence.